I am triple specialized, having gratuated the Faculties of History, Foreign Languages and Literature, Law, thus combining passion with reason.
I am a member of Bucharest Bar since 2013. I am a pleading litigator in civil, commercial and administrative law.
- Associate within Leaua & Asociații Law Firm (litigator within civil, commercial and administrative disputes 2013-2014);
- Legal assistant/sworn translator for English.
- Law School, Titu Maiorescu University, 2008-2012;
- History Faculty, Bucharest University, 2001-2005;
- Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literature, Bucharest University, 2001-2005;
- ”Nicolae Grigorescu” Național College, Câmpina, 1997-2001.