I have a 17-year experience in private litigation, administrative trials, national and international arbitrage.
I specialized in intelectual and industrial property, becomind IP counselor in 2006 and more recently a member of the Managing Board of the Romanian National Chamber of Industrial Property Counsels, as former chairman of the legislative commission (2013-2015 and 2017-2019). My predilect practice area is the property restitution litigation, environment law and city planning, entrepreneurial litigation related to building contracts, FIDIC regulation, commercial arbitration, as well as the insolvency matters (as an authorized practitioner in bankruptcy since 2006)
I wrote and published numerous articles and jurisprudential comments as a scientific researcher of The Legal Research Institute “Andrei Rădulescu” under the patronage of the Romanian Academy and as a scientific director of The Romanian Business Law Magazine.
My previous involvement:
- Biriș Goran SCA, collaborating lawyer, 2009 – 2012 (litigation, insolvency, intellectual property)
- Leaua și Asociatii SCA (former Tănăsescu, Leaua, Cadar şi Asociatii), collaboration lawyer, 2007 – 2009 (pleading attorney and intellectual property counselor)
- Vilău & Mitel SCA, collaborating lawyer, 2006 – 2007 (litigator)
- University postgraduate assistant with University “Mihail Kogălniceanu” from Iaşi, assistant of Mrs. conf. dr. Maria Gaiţă, on Property Law and General Theory of Obligations.
- PhD candidate with The Legal Research Institute “Andrei Rădulescu” of the Romanian Accademy,
- LLM, Franco-Romanian Institute of International Business Law “Nicolae Titulescu – Henri Capitant”, Universitatea Bucureşti – Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne, 1999-2000.
- Law School, “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University, Iaşi, graduate 1998
- Horticulture Faculty of the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine “Ion Ionescu de la Brad”, Iaşi, graduate 1993
Comprehensive and fluent in English and French