I am a member of the Bucharest Bar since 1999. I am a pleading litigator in civil, commercial, real estate, leasing, insurance, corporate and capital market litigations and also in litigations involving public authorities, fiscal, administrative, competition and city planning trials.
During the last five years I pleaded with predilection in fiscal and corporate litigations.
My previous experience:
- Individual law office in collaboration with Biriș Goran SCA, 2009 – 2012 (pleading litigator)
- NCH – New Century Holding, 2004 – 2009 (capital markets analysis, sofisticated shareholder’s rights management, corporate litigation)
- Gima – Gimrom Holding SA, 2001 – 2003 (avocat in-house)
- Cabinet de avocat Ionuț Dobrinescu, Baroul București, din anul 2001.
- Law School, Bucharest University, 1994 – 1998
- Franco-Romanian College of European Studies, Bucharest graduate of UB-Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne, 1995 – 1998
- High School“Alexandru Lahovari”, Rm. Vâlcea, 1990 – 1994
I am fluent in English and French.