I am a graduate of both the Law School (Bucharest University) and of the Accounting and Management School (Titu Maiorescu University).
With a 12-year experience in fiscal practice, I specialzed in tax consultancy, assistance throughout the fiscal inspection, assistance in drafting and submitting contestations of the fiscal solutions and legal representation in fiscal litigation.
My predilection and professional passion is the value added tax (VAT) and the fiscal procedure.
I frequently participate as a speaker in tax conferences and workshops, and have authored numerous online press articles, most of which are being republished in the Romanian articles section of this website.
My previous experience:
- Biriș Goran SCA, Senior associate, 2007 – 2012 (direct and indirect taxation, assistance and representation in the fiscal inspection, fiscal contestations)
- Finconta SRL, jurist, 2001 – 2007 (fiscal procedures, legal advice for financial audit and accounting survey)
- Facultatea de Contabilitate şi Informatică de Gestiune, Universitatea “Titu Maiorescu”, Bucureşti, promoția 2007 – 2010
- Facultatea de Drept, Universitatea din București 1996 – 2000
- Liceul “Mihai Viteazul”, 1992 – 1996, Slobozia