I have a professional background in tax advisory since 2012 and I am a member of the Chamber of Tax Advisors since 2018. Prior to joining the team at Dobrinescu Dobrev in 2020, I have gained almost 4 years of experience in direct corporate taxes in a Big Four advisory firm, where I carried out various projects, from tax audits, to complex restructuring projects and to tax advisory during audits from the tax authorities. Subsequently, I have worked as a tax professional in a tax advisory firm, affiliated to an international law firm, where I assisted clients deadling with all types of tax issues, thus expanding my expertize to VAT and taxation of individuals. I have a strong track record in transactional-related tax advice on M&A deals, including transfers of business and exchanges of shares of cross-border nature, capital market transactions, real estate transactions but also assistance during tax audits and administrative appeals. My extensive experience in advising local and multinational companies on domestic and international tax matters helps me to successfully provide solutions in the complex and frequently changing fiscal environment. My work also involved tax reviews and tax due diligence of various companies acting in different industry sectors, such as automotive, retail and real-estate and also delivering numerous presentations to clients on various tax matters.
- Schoenherr Tax Bucharest SRL, Tax Manager (2016 – 2020);
- KPMG Romania, Tax Consultant (2012 – 2016).
- Academy of Economic Studies, Faculty of Business Administration (in english), Master’s Degree, 2011 – 2013;
- Academy of Economic Studies, Faculty of Business Administration (in english), Bachelor’s Degree, 2008 – 2011;
- Bucharest University, Faculty of Sociology and Social Assistance, Bachelor’s Degree, 2008 – 2011.
Tel: +4 0734 032 040;